Get the visitors of your store excited!
Archery shops are finding it increasingly difficult to offer valuable solutions to compete with online retailers. Quality service and the opportunity to test products are key.
Since larger premises are often scarce, every square meter has to be used to the max. For those reasons, it is not surprising that most BowSim 4D users are in fact archery shops. BowSim 4D offers an affordable and fully integrated solutions to transform your indoor training area.
With BowSim 4D you can provide all visitor groups with unforgettable experiences and thus retain and make more loyal customers.
Offer your customers the following options
- Over 40 different training videos for sighting in and testing bows.
- Over 10 "Fun Ranges". Cater for a birthday party or a professional event.
- Over 15 "Competition Ranges". For competitive target training.
- Over 60 "Action Games" with moving targets.
- Over 100, 3D animals with hit zones displayed.
- Over 400, 4D animals. Moving animals with hit zones displayed.
- Speed-Archery training on moving targets.
- Regular competitions with our competition modules.
- The possibility to use your own videos (trailcam or downloads).
- Constantly new content and software updates to improve the experience.
No matter how large or small your indoor-range is. Offer the possibilities with a BowSim 4D archery training simulator. All bows and even crossbows can be used.
Why are BowSim 4D customer so successful? They receive regular videos and images to boost their own advertising.
How big is the 4D target?
Our standard targets are 3x2 and 4x2.4 meters (10x6.5 and 13x8 feet) in size to perfectly suit most indoor ranges. Smaller and in between dimensions are possible.
How much space is needed?
A 3 meter (10 feet) wide target already offers fantastic possibilities with a shooting range from 6-8 meters (20 to 25 feet). The more space, the better. BowSim 4D allows you to train at any distances. Many training screens offer moving and small targets, to make BowSim 4D great fun when training on shorter indoor ranges too.