If your BowSim 4D unit does not exceed your expectations we offer a full refund on your unit if returned within 4 weeks. As no customer ever returned a unit we are even happy to pay for the shipping back to our warehouse. As no one ever returned a unit it would be quite exciting for us to see if everything goes smoothly with the return process we have set up. In case you are the one you find detailed instructions on how to return a unit below.
No seriously! We do everything for happy customers and we know you will love your BowSim 4D unit. If you feel that two weeks might not be enough for you to thoroughly test the unit, please talk to us. On request we can extend your warranty a little too!
Unfortunately we cannot offer a refund on projectors and targets as these are third party products. so here some practical ways for you to make sure you are 100% covered.
- Order your BowSim 4D unit first.
- Thoroughly test it in the first two weeks by plugging in a computer screen instead of investin in a projector an target straight away.
- Once everything is tested purchase a target and a projector locally in your own town or region or on our website.
For the case that you will be our first return customer we will make sure your money is back in your account asap. But we have been told to mention that it could take up to 4 weeks till the money is back in your account. Maybe that is due to some companies having slow accounting processes or transactions to some countries can take that long. Not sure! We will strive to be fast as a flash!
Sales to distributors or sales partners are exempt from the return policy. Delivered goods are in the full ownership of the purchaser once the order is completed.
How to I return BowSim 4D if the product does not exceed my expectations?
It is easy. Make sure that you handle our equipment carefully during testing so no physical damage occurs to the hardware.
Did we not exceed your expectation?
- All good! We want every customer to be excited about our product! Package your unit carefully so no damage can occur during shipment and send it back to the address on the original package.
- Make sure the unit is tracked. We cannot take responsibility for lost items.
- Put a note with the following RMA code "REFX" into the parcel (what is an RMA code? See below).
- Our 100% money back guarantee provides a full refund for all BowSim 4D units within 2 weeks. If you are concerned that the unit will not reach us in time simply give us a call or drop us a line. We are happy to extend the refund period on a case by case basis.
- If you do not hear from us within the time frame you expect the delivery please contact us to make sure your parchel has arrived and has been identified correctly.
- If you want us to cover the postage and packaging for your parcel please send us the receipts via email so that payment can be arranged asap.
What is an RMA?
A return merchandise authorization (RMA) is a part of the process of returning a product in order to receive a refund, replacement, or repair during the product's warranty period. The purchaser of the product must contact the manufacturer (or distributor or retailer) to obtain authorization to return the product. The resulting RMA or RGA number must be displayed on or included in the returned product's packaging.
- The RMA for returning a BowSim 4D unit within two weeks after delivery is "REFX".
- If you want to return any other product or a unit or unit part for any other reason please contact us. We will supply a custom RMA code for a quick handling of your request.